SKIN POULTICE FOR BITES, BURNS, CUTS & STINGS
Create a poultice by putting a thick layer of clay on the skin and applying a wet gauze or cloth over it. Wrap the area and leave the poultice on, changing every 2 hours.
Taking a clay bath is an easy way to detox. Since it is relaxing, it also has the benefits of reducing stress – which is also important for any detox protocol. It is recommend to take a clay bath about once a week to get the benefits. While you are at it, you can also do a clay face mask or can take the super basic approach and just mix some bentonite clay with water and slather it on your face, then wipe off with a soft wash cloth.
FOR SMOOTH AND HEALTHY SKIN
For smooth and healthy skin, make a paste of bentonite and water and apply to my face as a mask (a similar mask is used in many spas). Leave on for 20 minutes and wash off. You may do this once or twice a week.
FOR ORAL HEALTH
Because of it’s ability to bind to heavy metals and toxins as well as to provide minerals, use Bentonite Clay in Remineralizing Tooth Powder Recipe. It can even be used alone for brushing and is tasteless and relatively textureless.
- Introductory Price ! New Launch ! Limited Time ! 1 Pack has 4 Oz Net Weight of the Product ! Food Grade !
- Skin Care: Deep skin pore cleansing, detoxifying and revitalization; works on all skin type; clay makes a great facial mask for shrinking pores, tightening & toning skin and removing impurities.
- Clay baths and foot soaks draw toxins from the skin & through the pores. Known to help soothing skin conditions such as cuts, bruises, insect bites, bee stings, etc.
- Sodium Bentonite Clay has electromagnetic properties making it very absorbent and helpful for drawing out Metals and Toxins.
- Why pay for expansive spa facial treatments when you can get the same results at home quite easily for a fraction of the cost? Purchase with complete peace of mind. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your entire purchase.
The Cosmic Element website states the Bentonite Clay is food grade and ingestible. The actual product label, however, states that it is “for external use only.” I tried following up three times for clarification as to this discrepancy but have not received a reply. I feel I purchased this product under false advertising.