Mango Butter is rich with antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins that nourish the skin and boost its elasticity and suppleness. In this way it can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also known to boost the skin’s luster and natural radiance while reducing the appearance of dark spots. This butter is a rich semi solid vegan butter that can be used on its own as a moisturizer but is also an ideal ingredient for making body butters, lotions, balms, and hair care products. Its gentle quality makes it a great choice for sensitive skin while also being safe for all skin types.
- Benefits: naturally boosts collagen production, heals minor abrasions, reduces inflammation, moisturizes dry skin, non comedogenic so does not clog pores
- Melts easily, can be used as an ingredient in balms, body butters and lotions
- Saponification Value is 185-195, making it a great ingredient for soaps
- Packaged in a sealed food-grade plastic pouch, inside a stand up resealable kraft pouch
- Mix and match the butters to make a variety of beauty products such as : balms, body butters, lotions, soaps, sugar scrubs, lotion bars and more
Based on 1 review
Unlike shea butter, this mango butter does not have any distinct scent, so it allowed the essential oils in my homemade deodorants really stand out instead of fight the shea butter scent. Both are just as soft and beneficial to the skin.