Aloe vera for hair and skin HAIR- Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Moreover, it acts as a conditioner that leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff, and conditions your hair. Aloe vera tends to have a chemical that's almost similar to that of keratin that helps rejuvenate hair, further preventing breakage. SKIN- Aloe vera can help exfoliate, restore, and provide constant nutrition to human skin. Its soothing and cooling properties help keep the skin glowing. Moreover, it is said to heal minor cuts, wounds, et al. It is rich in vitamin C, E, and beta carotene that gives it its nourishing and anti-aging properties. Aloe vera tends to treat the cells on the epithelial level of the skin, which is why it is mostly recommended by beauty experts.
- Aloe Vera is most widely used herb used as a cosmetic across the world. Our Aloe Vera Powder is 100% Natural and comes with no contamination. It is made by griding the dried Aloe Vera Leaves in Proper mesh. It can be used directly as well by blending with other herbs in cosmetic and herbal practices and formulations. adds moisture and conditions the hair, nourishes new growth, soothes and heals an irritated scalp, helps stimulate growth, balances pH of the scalp.
- Cosmetic Grade - Conditions hair and skin & Ideal for skin inflammations Aloe Vera is used extensively in cosmetic, personal care, and other products for its known rejuvenating action. Can be used for minor burns, scrapes, small wounds, acne, scars, bug bites, itchiness, razor bumps, rash, dryness, and flaky skin
- Free of artificial color, flavor, sulfates, phthalates, dioxides, steratae.
- Our Aloe Vera Powder is 100% Certified Organic, Vegan, Natural, Gluten Free, Kosher & Halal.
- HAIR- Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp.