Ways To Use Up That Fennel Seeds: 1.Methi seeds, whole, fried or roasted and powdered, are used in the tadka for dals and subzis. 2.It is used commonly in pickles across India and is part of the famous five-spice mixture used in Bengal. 3.Fenugreek seeds are an essential ingredient in masala powders, especially sambhar powder. 4. Add a pinch of ground fenugreek to Indian curries, chickpeas, falafel mix and potato dishes for a tempting aroma and flavour. 5.Soaked and boiled seeds or sprouted ones can be added to subzis. A popular seed in Indian cookery, in which it's termed methi, this small, hard, mustard yellow seed has a tangy, bitter, burnt-sugar flavour. The herb of the same name (see fenugreek herb) is grown from it and is also used in Middle Eastern cooking
- GMP Compliant (Good Manufacturing Practices) with No artificial flavors or preservatives. No salt, no MSG, no GMO, no ethylene oxide (ETO) treatment, non-irradiated.
- Fenugreek Powder is very well known for its benefits to hair and skin, Removes dandruff and reduces hair fall. This Natural Herb has a great Taste, Provides relief from menstrual cramps, cures digestive problems.
- FOOD GRADE herbal powder, used as spices and food supplements. Can be used to make pastirma.
- Fenugreek seeds powder contain vitamin K and vitamin C that help in reducing blemishes and dark circles from the skin. Using the face mask removes all the impurities from the skin making it glow naturally.
- Our Fenugreek Seed Powder is 100% Certified Organic, Vegan, Natural, Gluten Free, Kosher & Halal. Free of artificial color, flavor, sulfates, phthalates, dioxides, steratae.